Mustard gives chicken breast a whole new tangy flavor which is complimented by a touch of rosemary. This healthy dinner take only 5 minutes to prepare with a 30 minute cook time.
Suitable for the whole family (this recipe is for 4), simply divide up with your own portion measurement.
You will need…
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
• 1/4 cup mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
• olive oil spray
• 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
What to do…
1. Heat oven to 190c. Spray 12x8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken in sprayed dish. In small bowl, combine mustard, rosemary, some more oil spray and lemon juice; beat until well blended. With back of spoon, spread mustard mixture over chicken to coat thoroughly.
2. Bake at 190c for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.
3. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. With slotted spoon, place chicken on 4 individual plates.
4. For yourself, add some veges and for the family - spoon ½ cup cooked rice onto each late; spoon juices from baking dish over rice. Sprinkle with parsley.
Copyright Adventures in Weightloss 2008. All Rights Reserved.
This recipe may not be distributed without the prior written consent from the author, Adventures in Weightloss
DO YOU WANT TO USE THIS RECIPE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this text copy in its entirety:
"Weight loss expert Graham Park is the author of the explosive new Book, "7 Secrets the Weight Loss Industry won't tell you,' and the founder of the only International Weight Loss Company to offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on its services. Adventures in Weightloss is a personalised, medically based program that WILL help you lose weight and keep it off.
If you're ready to get off the weight loss merry go round, and start living a happy, healthy and productive life. Visit www.7weightlosssecrets.comPlus, if you purchase the book, you'll get unlimited access to our FREE Weight Loss Resource Centre.